Charlotte Knitting Group

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Year!

It may be a new year, and this blog might not always stay up to date, but that doesn't mean we aren't meeting!

Current Schedule:

Charlotte Stitch 'n Bitch
Location: The Panera Bread at 485 & S. Tryon
Schedule: Every other Tuesday, members start arriving around 5pm, and we meet until about 8pm or later.
Next Meeting: January 23rd

Charlotte Knitting Group (Formerly a Meet-up Group)
Still, every Wednesday at 7pm at Books-a-Million in Cotswold Mall.

That means tonight! Come on and join us! I know of at least 5 people other than myself that will be there. Come join us!

2 Comments:

  • Hey,

    I was there this past wednesday but ended up leaving at 6:45... I thought you guys met at 6 but silly me it was at 7. I've misplaced a knitting project & might have left it at BAM (going to call them after I post this). Did by chance anyone here find it? It's a grey yarn circular project on size 10 needles (bamboo). I just hope I didnt drop it in the parking lot (I hit my head really hard againest the car by accident so I might have). Thanks!!!

    Shannon

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:31 PM  

  • Please excuse that last comment. The knitting project was found (thank goodness!) in a room that we don't go into often. I had tried to make a video of me knitting & forgot I left it in there! Sorry!! :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home